Hair loss can be a source of real anxiety and nightmare for many people, especially young males and women. When one looses large chunks of hair, one also looses self-esteem and self-confidence and a defeatist feeling sets in such people. Hair loss when it happens at an early age makes the person with the problem look old and gaunt making him less attractive and appealing.
Causes of hair loss
- MALE PATTERN BALDNESS: It usually results from genetic factors and is brought about by hormone activity. Men start to lose hair from the crown of the head first
- ALOPECIA: Often related to stress, it results in slow and gradual widespread loss of hair across the scalp which may spread to the eyelashes, eyebrows and hair on the body. Although some amount of hair can grow back in some cases, many people’s hair never grows back following an attack of alopecia.
- STRESS: It causes fall of hair in a gradual manner affecting isolated clumps of hair.
- SKIN CONDITIONS AND ALLERGIES: Allergies to certain substances cause the skin on the scalp to burn and turn irritated resulting in slow and steady fallout of hair.
- PREGNANCY & BIRTH: Pregnancy is known to cause women’s hair to get thicker and after child birth, the hair may return to normal which will cause large amounts of the hair to fall out.
Hair transplant surgery
Hair transplant surgery has emerged as a popular remedy to set right hair loss problems. Widely considered to be the most effective choice for restoring hair due to its unique technique, Hair Transplantation is a surgical technique that facilitates redistribution of hair as to create a fuller looking head of hair. The technique involves removal of excess thick patches of DHT-resistant hair follicles from areas, usually the back or sides of the head (known as Donor Site), and transplanting them in thinning and balding areas on the top and front of the head (known as Recipient Site), that are shorn of hair and healthy hair follicles. Hair from the donor area is genetically programmed to grow for the rest of one’s life.
Hair Transplantation looks completely natural as it will be your very own hair that is moved to the thinning and balding areas on your scalp. Hair transplant surgery is usually recommended for people who are experiencing or have experienced significant chunks of hair loss but still have patches of thick hair. Both Women and Men can both benefit from hair transplant surgery.
Thinning hair? Receding (mature) hairline?
If you’re balding and considering a toupée, please—don’t! Instead, visit a hair loss specialists, and our premiere website for those interested in permanent hair loss treatments and hair re-growth. Explore the causes and options and then search our database to find a top-rated surgical solution that can give you a lush, natural looking head of hair.
Here to help you find everything you need to make informed decisions on your hair replacement needs. I hope that you take your time and do your research. Having hair transplant surgery is a big decision, one that should be backed with extensive research. I even got tips on how you can find the most affordable hair transplant procedures.
If you’re searching the Internet for websites on cheap hair transplant, there’s a good chance you’re suffering from hair loss. This condition can cause great discomfort to anyone who experiences it. The good news is that it can be reversed – that is, you can still save your scalp from total balding.
Today, you can find a number of products designed specifically to fight hair loss. These include creams, gels and supplements. However, these products don’t really offer long-term results; they require constant usage in order to work. Good thing there’s cheap hair transplant, your best bet to having “new” hair.
High quality low cost hair transplant in Budapest, Hungary
One of the new hotspots of hair transplantation is Budapest, Hungary! This country offers low cost hair loss surgery and it is taking 40% of all dental tourists in Europe. It is not by chance that it is aspiring to become the hair transplant capital of Europe.
HairPalace is by far the most popular hair clinic in Hungary and it lives up to expectations of the highest requirements. It is a modern, top-notch clinic in the heart of Budapest offering the latest FUE hair transplant method for harvesting and implanting hair to bald areas.