Rogaine Reviews: Men’s Rogaine for hair regrowth is for men who have a general thinning of hair on the top of the scalp (vertex only, as shown below). Not intended for frontal baldness or a receding hairline. Men’s Rogaine has been shown to regrow hair in men with the following degrees of thinning hair or hair loss. If men have more hair loss or hair loss in a place different than shown above, Men’s Rogaine Foam may not work. No. 1 dermatologist recommended brand.
There are numerous Rogaine Reviews, but this article focuses on Rogaine Hair Foam
Looking out for Rogaine reviews? Do you wish to know does Rogaine work? Be assured you are in the right place. Hair growth has been a serious problem for men since ages as there are various incidents when one finds that hair loss leads to serious problems in one’s life. Hair loss and getting bald not only makes a person look silly, but also does the damage of a loss of self confidence from within. Baldness is a serious problem for people of all ages in men. The worst part, once this problem crops up men try various products medically not recommended in trying for its re-growth. In today’s scenario, there are a huge number of hair loss products for women but men must never be confused with this foam as Men’s Rogaine reviews ask for the usage of men’s specialty foams for Hair Growth. The product is also available in liquid versions but users claim the foam version to be a far superior and better one.
Rogaine Reviews: The Benefits of Rogaine Hair Foam
- The product is very user friendly as the foam is very easy to use by applying directly on the scalp.
- It is not merely clinically proven, but many Rogaine reviews also claim that the product actually helps in the re-growth of the hair.
- Available in four packs compared to the three sold at local drug stores, this product actually covers up the usage for the quarter period of a year thus helping the consumer in a grand way.
- The active ingredient of Minoxidil helps in the steady re-growth of the hair. However, it again must not be confused with minoxidil for women.
- It is strictly a men product and is never advised for women.
Rogaine Reviews: Additional Features of Rogaine Hair Foam
- It re-grows hair efficiently on the scalp.
- Its active ingredients are: Minoxidil (5%) w/w (Without propellant) which is an excellent ingredient when it comes to hair re-growth.
- Its inactive ingredients consist of: Butane, Butylated Hydroxitoulene, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric acid, isobutene, Lactic acid, Polysorbate 60, Propane, Purified water, SD alcohol 40-B Sterayl alcohol are also excellent products that give more effectiveness to the product.
- It is user-friendly unscented foam that is made up of 5% Minoxidil topical aerosol and is clinically tested and proven to re-grow hair. However, it is not for women and must never be confused with Rogaine for women at all. The product is also approved by the FDA.
The product comes with the information booklet that helps the consumer with all that he needs. Many of the first time users expecting drastic changes in the hair growth usually have nil experience regarding the product and thus need to be guided. The booklet helps in a lot of ways as not only do the consumers get well informed on the product, but also it helps them to use it in the proper manner for effective results. Also, the cans are of 60 grams, quite enough for a person to use for the whole month without compromising on the quantity used. The foam is however not intended for frontal baldness or a receding hairline. Men’s Rogaine hair Foam has been proven to help men in re-growth of hair with the degrees of hair thinning or hair loss. The most alluring thing about this is however that it still ranks as the number 1 dermatologist recommended brand.
Rogaine Reviews: Recommendations for Rogaine Hair Foam
Users from all over the globe have a high fascination for this product as it produces very effective results. Even today when a new product is launched almost every day, this product is sold like hot cakes. It doesn’t give immediate effects though, but steadily covers up the bald area of one’s scalp. Also, using it directly on the scalp is found to be more effective than applying it using your hands. The best part is that Rogaine side effects are almost negligible. However you must consult an expert before prolonged usage. Also, as the Rogaine Reviews reports say, the pungent smell of various other products make the user buy this product as this though has a strong smell but is a pretty decent one which in turn also goes away sooner than the rest.
If you require more information, please visit the following sites that are authorities in this topic...
rogaine side effects
hair transplant centers of arizona inc.